Monday, February 28, 2011

Football Shaped UFO As Large As A Carnival Cruise Ship Over Allentown Pennsylvania

Date: February 27, 2011
Time: Evening.

I found your email online. I know this is going to sound crazy, but I have a sighting to report. If I didn't see this with my own two eyes I wouldn't have believed it. I always laughed when people told their stories about these" football shaped objects in the sky, now its no longer so funny to me. I was both amazed (as I tried to process what I was seeing) and alarmed at the size of this object.

It moved effortlessly, silently, and suddenly changed directions and vanished. It did not speed off like I have heard other people say when witnessing similar events. It was suddenly just gone. For something to disappear instantly, (at least something of this size,), it would have to be moving at accelerated speeds not yet developed. Below is an entire description of what I saw.

Location: Roth Street, 1 block from Fairmont street intersection, Allentown, PA. Object: spotted in the sky over a grouping of trees.

Description of Object: Football shaped, flying high, but not as high as a plane, flying in a diagonal pattern. Not sure of actual size. It appeared to be no less than the size of a very large Carnival cruise ship (as best I can describe).

It was definitely larger than the two commercial airliners that were in the sky at the same time. This was not a meteor or falling star. I am positive. This object moved deliberately. It was illuminated from the inside, red on the tail end, the rest was a soft, but bright white.

I can best compare the illumination to a frosted window that is lit from behind. Again, these were not external lights. When I saw the manner in which it was lit, the best word to describe what I thought was "intelligent". This is difficult to explain.

It was a perception, followed by a sensation of "awareness" that startled me. I know what I saw. I don't expect you to believe me, but I know what I saw. Again I know how crazy it all sounds. I cant believe no one has called or reported this sighting. I couldn't have been the only witness to this. Duration: 7-10 seconds.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment