Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two Very Bright Yellow Lights Over Estonia Northern Europe (Re Post With Picture And Map)

Date: February 16, 2011
Time: From 7:30 p.m.7:50 p.m. to

Hi, I'm writing in the light of this article http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2011/01/3-bright-white-yellow-lights-hovering.html. Tonight I saw two very bright yellow lights low in the sky. Since I live near the coastal line and the forest was in-between us, I tend to believe the objects (one slightly higher) were over sea.

Now, I've seen planes, helicopters, signal-lights and satellites, but this sighting was too stable for a pyrotechnical unit and didn't have any strobes.

I got some bad photos too, if you want. My parents and older brother also witnessed the sight which occurred from 19:30 to 19:50.

I live in Estonia which is in Northern Europe. Kind regards.



If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment