Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hi Everyone - "About Postings"


Well I have stacks and stacks of sighting reports that have come into us, I quickly took a look at what we have and there is some awesome reports. From military to police and everyone else, and I do apologize for not replying straight away to everyone.

Now I am holding off posting anything for a little while due to another health episode that I had on the evening of the 10th of February. My wife called the ambulance to our home and the gals got me back in shape. I had passed out, bounced off the door I was told and my blood pressure dropped again like a rock. Cut up face, etc. and trying to figure out why this is happening.

To make a long story short, I am just waiting a few days to get fully back on my feet and then will get folks replied to and again working on these cases.

Take care
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment