Friday, February 25, 2011

Cigar And Triangular UFOs Observed Over Clovis New Mexico (Area Map In Report)

Date: 1973-1977
Time: N/A.

Brian, my wife was online this evening looking at video of the supposed UFO in Jerusalem flying over the Dome of the Rock. I related to her my own UFO sightings in Clovis, NM when I was around 17 years old. I asked her to Google "UFO sighting Clovis NM" and that is how I found out about you.

I was reading some articles online where you shared other people's stories of the UFO sightings in the Clovis, NM area in 1976. I lived in Clovis from 1973 to 1977. During that time I saw UFO objects on at least 4 separate occasions and each one was different and very amazing to me.

They are pretty clear in my head like it was yesterday. The only thing I don't remember are the exact dates, but I know they were during the 1973-1977 timeframe with 3 sightings possibly during the January 1976 event though I remember more like two weeks of sightings instead of two days.

1 - Large Cigar shaped Black UFO hovering over power lines in broad daylight while I was plowing a field west of Rhea, TX just over the state border in NM. I will attach a map screenshot of the exact area. (I believe this was some time before the next three events.) Stayed over power lines for several minutes and then saw a heat wave and it left very quickly and disappeared into the distance heading south to southeast. Farmer across the road saw it too but I did not talk to him.

2 - Large Triangle shaped UFO at night hovering over my home in Clovis. Very slow, silent movement and some lights. Slowly drifted away into the night. Could not hear it at all even though it was not very far up in the air above my brother and me.

3 - Inverted Top shaped UFO in the afternoon or evening in a field outside of Clovis. Multi-colored light streaming from bottom of craft and resembled glitter. Beautiful. Saw it with binoculars while parked near railroad tracks. My brother was with me.

4 - Bright white light UFO in the night sky. I saw it from my front yard in Clovis through binoculars. The object was clearly being pursued by a military aircraft (I could see the jets afterburners when it turned). The UFO light would make 90 degree turns and move very fast and the jet would pursue and make slow curved turns. After several 90 degree turns the object waited for the jet to catch up and suddenly the jet disappeared (literally) and the object remained alone.

Then the object left at a very high rate of speed and disappeared into the distance. Scary and amazing. I don't remember any report in the news about a missing jet even though I was looking for one.

This is the first time I've ever written this down even though I have shared this story with family and some friends over the years. Quite a memorable time for sure. I remember everyone was out looking for UFO's and the police were looking as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment