Monday, February 21, 2011

Disk Shaped UFO Makes Wild Maneuvers Over Greentree New Jersey


Date: November 19, 1998
Time: 9:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: NJ Turnpike, Greentree NJ.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Flying disk.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Traveling north on New Jersey Turnpike (I-95, clear skies with clear un-tinted windows) as a passenger watching numerous jets on their paths to airports, I noticed a sudden lack of air traffic. Then out of nowhere from directly south over my right shoulder, I saw an aqua-green very bright blinking lighted object which altered football, elliptical shaped flying and descending object, only four to five hundred feet away at an altitude of about 300 feet, about 30 degrees upward from the ground plane.

It was traveling at a very high rate of speed, more than 1 mile per second. It was blinking erratically and appeared to be in trouble. It felt like there was a signal or a message coming from it and I felt a strong sense of a problem within it. It passed us blinking and occulting and appeared as if it had crashed ahead about 2 miles east of the road still parallel to it.

While he continued driving, there was discussion about it between us as my associate was an experienced, small craft pilot and I was in the USAF in the 70's.

As we approached the area where the craft was downed, not knowing it would move again, I saw it rise to a height just above the vegetation and trees, crossing over the highway, but stopping dead center over our northern middle lane facing west. It was now extremely recognizable as a disk shaped craft which was still slightly blinking, but as a bright shadow-ish green in nature and clearly translucent as a night shining skin with apparent electricity flowing through it.

I wondered how this could be as I have never experienced such lighting or energy technology. It was clearly visible in it’s entirety from top to just about underneath. After about 15 seconds we were just 100 feet traveling slower and watching. I could tell it was about 3 car lengths in diameter determining it’s length as it appeared over an overpass, but this could not be determined as exact as I could not tell if it was directly over the bridge, or might it have been closer or nearer to us.

It accelerated west and parallel to the surface exponentially across the highway and continued to accelerate to a speed which just started to make it appear blurred at 4 seconds, quickly turned at a compound angle, 60 degrees to the right and 45 to 50 degrees upward through 2 layers of clouds. It could be seen as it was going through the second scattered cloud layer and disappeared away from our atmosphere at an extremely high rate of speed.

I had only average (laughable) interest in this type phenomenon prior to this encounter and was not a non-believer. However it did require convincing until this incident. Now I really do know. I remained silent about this until now because of the ridicule factor having been a finance company owner. I have seen, I believe.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment