Monday, February 28, 2011

Round Orange/Red Lights Outside Ballydehob In West Cork Ireland

Date: February 26, 2011
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Dear Brian, I have seen a few unidentified lights in the sky in my life. But on Saturday 26th February 2011 I saw round orangey red lights for the first time ever, and am very relieved to find other similar sightings.

This is a couple of miles out of Ballydehob in West Cork, Ireland. I walked up to my neighbors at 19:30hrs, and saw a round orangey light approaching in the sky from the north, heading diagonally across towards the east.

There are trees here and rocks, so my viewing area was not broad. There was no sound. I tried to think what this must be, I always try to be as skeptical as possible when I see strange things. As the first passed out of my view, a second appeared from the same direction. As this faded into the east a third appeared. I may have missed some that went by before I was there.

I just read about something called a UFO balloon and yes, they did certainly resemble this, but they were travelling at a steady pace and there was no wind, a very still and clear night! Are these UFO balloons self propelling?

I would love to find out more about these lights. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment