Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Classic Flying Saucer Observed About 300 Feet From Witnesses Vehicle At Edmonton Alberta

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Date: Approx: March 2004
Time: 4:00 p.m.

I just found your email address on unknowncountry.com saying to submit UFO reports to you. I didn't really know who exactly to report this to, so you're my best bet so far. As I was driving in south Edmonton earlier this year (probably around March), I saw an absolutely huge UFO in the sky during broad daylight hours. It was obviously some type of metallic structure, and matched most other UFO descriptions.

It was probably about 500 feet in the air and 300 feet in front of me, moving very slowly and changing it's direction a lot as if it were lost or scanning the ground looking for something. I tried to follow it but it disappeared into thin air after about 10 or 15 seconds after I spotted it. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this, I'm not crazy, I know what I saw.

Additional Information:

Okay, it was a while ago, and I never wrote it down, but I'll give you all of the info I am sure about.

Date: Approx: March 2004

Weather: Sunny day with scattered clouds (at about 4:00 p.m. because I was driving a friend home)

Sky Location: I was driving East and it was probably about 60 or 70 degrees upwards, just enough that I had to make an effort to bend my neck to see it.

Description: It looked like the "classic" flying saucer (two plates pressed together), it was silver/grey, obviously metallic, probably about 100-150 feet in diameter (I'm not too sure), & no sound.

Airports: There is the Edmonton International Airport probably about 45 km away from where I was, but this was not a plane. No nearby military bases.

Extra (about lost/scanning): Like I said, it was moving back and forth across the sky, stopping, and moving up and down, all very slowly. I was actually very surprised to see it being absent on the 6:00 news.

I don't know why, but as I watched it, it reminded me of a person looking for a contact lens on the ground (slowly looking around and scanning areas one at a time). I'm sorry I can't elaborate on that more, but that's the closest thing I could compare the way in which it was acting.

I hope any of this can be useful to you. Thank you for taking these reports by the way, I'm glad someone takes me seriously.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment