Saturday, February 26, 2011

UFO Freaks Two Brothers At North Carrollton Mississippi

Date: October 2000
Time: Between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This night I were looking out of my front door at this bright light coming my way, so I decided to take a closer look, and my god there it was a flying saucer. This thing was so close, that if I were on the roof of my house I could have touched it. It were about a football field in length. My brother and I came closer to it, until I became afraid and turned around and went back on the porch and watched it from a distance.

This thing made no sound and had many lights. It were just moving kind of side to side. The tree top as I remember didn't move and I don't believe it was man made.

At the bottom of it, it looked like if it were made in some science fiction movie, but I saw this with my own eyes and so did my brother. I am still afraid to speak about that night, because people will say you are crazy or lying. I mean this happened right here in central Mississippi.

The lights were blinking one or two at a time. There were no windows and the shape was round and thin moving at about 10 miles per hour heading toward North Greenwood, Mississippi.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment