Saturday, February 26, 2011

Balls Of Fire Making A Rectangle In The Sky Over San Bernardino California

Date: February 12, 2011
Time: 8:30 – 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 40
Number of Objects:
Shape of Objects: Sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My family and I were at the night swap-meet in front of Valleys College. We had also brought along 2 kids that my wife was sitting. One of the kids saw them first, and pointed them out to my wife she then got my attention. I looked up and saw what looked like balls of fire making a big rectangle in the sky two on the left two on the right. Other people around us started looking up too.

The objects hung there for about 6 minuets, but who knows how long they had already been there. They were to the South of Mt. Vernon Ave. Then one by one they started disappearing. First the bottom right then the top right. The bottom left moved up towards the top left. I thought that they come together. But moved past it to right above it and stopped. Then it too disappeared then the last one disappeared. With all the spectacle I ! didn't take pictures or video with my phone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment