Monday, February 21, 2011

Tripod Marks Found In The Snow Forming A Large Triangular UFO At Kearney Ontario Canada

Date: Winter of 1991
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Undetermined.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: After watching a movie, my best friends sister observed what appeared to be the amber parking lights of a vehicle at the end of their driveway. The driveway was about 100 feet long and the house was situated on top of a hill with a clear un obstructed view of the end of the drive.

My best friend and I looked out the window, then carried about our business.

The sister kept staring out the window and called us back to look. When we looked again, the lights were now moving, flashing and flickering. We were very frightened as there were no adults present and we didn't know what to do.

My best friends sister was the oldest at 19, my best friend was 18 and I was 14. We were not drinking nor were any drugs involved. We went upstairs to get a better view and within 5 minutes the lights suddenly vanished, just went out.

We looked away after a few shocked moments then when we looked back after about 1 minute, headlights appeared in the middle of the driveway. My friends mom swore she had not made the lights when we accused her of trying to scare us. She claimed she had just pulled in and her car stalled coming up the driveway.

After a restless sleep, I investigated the end of the driveway first thing in the morning to try to find a reasonable explanation. What I found in the snow, were three separate sets of tripod marks forming a large triangle, so much for my reasonable explanation. If it wasn't for the marks in the snow, I would never have believed what I saw the night before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment