Sunday, February 27, 2011

Two Large Crimson Coloured Lights Over Redland Bristol UK

Date: February 26, 2011
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking along Canowie Road in Redland, Bristol, I was looking at the stars as I walked home from work, as I usually do on clear nights. I noticed two large, crimson-coloured lights which seemed to be at first stationary, in the direction of Bristol Filton Airport. At first I assumed they were helicopters etc, but I soon noticed that there were no blinking lights.

As I looked on, still walking along Canowie road, I realized that they were moving slowly in an entirely horizontal trajectory apart from each other, again with no additional lights such as search lights or anti-collision lights etc. I was looking at them more intently now, as I found the size of the objects, their red colour, and total lack of noise (I had heard far-off helicopters on the same walk that same evening) to be intriguing.

As I walked along to the end of the road, a hedge obscured my line of sight for about 8-10 seconds, and when I had regained a clear line of sight, which left me with a lot of open sky to scan, they had disappeared. Again, this was a very clear night sky, and I had seen these objects for about a full minute before they vanished, and they were definitely not planes, helicopters or 'Chinese lanterns'. Go figure.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment