Saturday, February 26, 2011

Logging Truck Driver Observes UFO Sitting On The Ground Outside Of Houston British Columbia

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com//

Date: Winter of 1998
Time: 3:00 a.m.

I was in our local store the other day when a fellow had seen the logo on my winter coat and asked did I belong to a UFO Research Group. I told him I was it, (the one looking after The Vike Factor). He started to tell me about a strange sighting he had back in 1998, when hauling logs out of the Morice Lake area which is approximately 80 kilometers southwest from Houston, B.C. I asked him if he could call me when the man found a little time. He did indeed call a couple of days later, and told me what he saw that early winter morning.

The witness was driving along the Morice West Road and just came over the top of a hill. Looking straight ahead of him he saw what he described as aircraft landing lights which were sitting on the ground. The lights were extremely bright and white. There was no flashing, nor did the light move. Whatever it was, it was not moving.

He also said there was no one logging in that area at that time. He also told me that a road which did lead into the area was blocked by a huge bank of snow and the road itself was covered with approximately four feet of snow. The driver said he was really curious to know what he'd seen. The logger would have liked to have stopped, but seeing the roads were icy and extremely slippery, a 70,000 lbs. load, plus other logging trucks were coming behind him a kilometer away, he thought it best to just keep going.

The witness got on his radio and asked the drivers behind him if anyone was doing any forestry work where he saw the light. Everyone called back telling him there was nothing in the area. (It would be doubtful that it would have been a helicopter at that time of the morning).

Also I asked if it could have been a snowmobile and he told me no. There were no signs of anyone going in along the snow covered road and that was the only access to the area where the light was. He told me all areas around where the light was sitting was dense forest.

As some of the truck operators drove up over the hill they too were able to see the light and found it very unusual. It was a clear cold night and the northern lights were dancing across the sky.

I mentioned to him that the Huckleberry Mine was having a lot of sightings around it. He said he had also heard of a number of reports coming out of the area from the workers.

A Vike Factor Note: Up in this same area in the years past there has been a lot of UFO activity, I should know as I was witness to a very strange event one early morning at approximately 4:00 a.m. Houston, British Columbia where I reside, and Terrace, British Columbia were the UFO capital of Canada for the years 2002 and 2003.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment