Friday, February 25, 2011

Bright Burning Red Circular UFO Over Tallaght South Dublin County Ireland

Date: Around February 11, 2011 (?)
Time: Evening.

Hi there, I was in Tallaght about two weeks ago and seen the strangest thing ever, and have been looking on the web for similar sightings in the area to no avail.

I saw a bright burning red circular object going across the sky at some speed, faster than a plane, but controlled speed and direction, not falling. It looked to be about the same height as a plane, but was burning bright red, when it passed directly over me I saw 5 bright white lights under the object, it was clearly round. I rang my brother as I was watching it. It was a totally clear night so I could see it perfectly clear.

It moved across the sky at some speed so could not have been anything like a Chinese lantern or any crap like that, it was clearly some sort of plane or UFO of some kind, but was moving to fast to be a standard plane and it made no noise at all. Lights were not flashing like a plane and the fact that it was bright red was also very strange. I cant explain it, but was amazing to look at.

Haven't seen anything like it since.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment