Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two Green Colored Flying Saucers Observed Over Kihei Maui Hawaii

Date: August 2000
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Disk, saucer-like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I haven't told many about this. It was ten years ago and this is my first official report of it. I was just off of work for the evening, rode my bike down to Kamaole II and lied down in the sand to listen to the waves and star gaze. After several minutes, directly overhead, I saw two distinct saucer-like objects.

They were green in color and I estimated them to be a mile high, though it is difficult to be sure. Initially, they moved in unison rather slowly, but at a steady rate, toward the north, perhaps half the length of the Kihei strip. Then they were still for about five seconds.

Then, and I will never forget the sight, they together took off in the direction of Lahaina and west Maui. They were a blur. I do not think human beings have made anything that can move like that. It forever changed my views on the subject matter.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment