Sunday, February 20, 2011

Orange Red Objects Over Sixmilebridge Co. Clare Ireland

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 9:20 p.m.

Hi folks, at 21:20 on Friday 18th February, myself and my 11 year old son were returning from the shop in Sixmilebridge, Co. Clare, when I spotted a distant, orange looking "star" in the sky to the north of the village.

I thought it strange and asked my son if he had heard any news, thinking Mars might be visible, but the light faded within seconds of us spotting it. We carried on, wondering what the light might have been, when a second light came into view coming from the Shannon/Bunratty direction.

This second light was breath taking, whatever it was, I stopped and exited the car to get a better look and to see if I could hear if it was making any noise eg.jet or helicopter. The light was at approximately 200 feet altitude (which it maintained throughout the sighting), was a perfectly defined circle,
orange/red in colour and completely silent.

It moved at about the same speed as a helicopter in the direction of the first light we saw, and disappeared in the same spot as the first. The whole sighting lasted 2 - 3 minutes. I would greatly appreciate any explanation you could provide on the matter. Was it something to do with the mass core ejection from the sun? Ball lightning? Visitors? I eagerly and excitedly await your reply. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment