Sunday, February 27, 2011

Triangular UFO Over Lafayette Louisiana

Date: December 17, 2006
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: In December of 2006 I had a UFO sighting. I'm normally a very skeptical person and while interested in the subject I tend to dismiss UFO's, extraterrestrials, and so on, so this still confounds me. It's like something I can't just dismiss because I know I saw it, and so did several other people.

At the time I was visiting my mother in Lafayette. The only people in the house were my mother, one of my friends, and myself. My friend was leaving when, after walking outside, she suddenly came back in and told me to come outside quickly and watch something.

When we returned outside, I saw a bright red light traveling quickly across the sky. Our neighbor and his daughter were outside nearby, watching it with us. Everyone else was convinced it was some sort of UFO, but I didn't think there was any reason to suspect it was anything other than a plane.

Suddenly, I remember it stopped in midair. Just stopped on a dime. That was when I realized it couldn't be a plane. Then it came down, what was probably a couple hundred feet (still thousands of feet in the air) and just stood there. Our neighbor's daughter noticed that there was suddenly another light, this one bright yellow and smaller than the red light, that seemed to appear from nowhere. It zoomed across the sky and joined the red light, and both just flew away.

Everyone was convinced it was a UFO except for me. I'm still not sure what it is.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment