Friday, February 25, 2011

10 Orange Red Lights Over Johannesburg South Africa

Date: January 12, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hi my name is (name removed), I am a student at AFDA. Last night 12 January 2011 I was driving home from a film shoot and saw these strange red lights in the sky. I was hoping to see a reporting in the newspaper today or some word on the radio, but there was nothing reported. I then went onto the net and found your site and so I would like to tell you what I saw. I have a video to back up my sighting. Unfortunately the quality is bad, but I just filmed as best as I could given the conditions.

I was travelling down empire road in Melville shortly after 7:00pm. The sky was cloudy but my 2 friends and I saw about 10 red and orange lights in the sky. They were moving in circular movements almost like helicopters, but they were silent. They appeared as though they were moving stars. Within about 5 minutes all but one had disappeared and this final one gradually moved up into the sky until it disappeared minutes later.

I am a man of rationality and I have no logical explanation for what I saw. I am very interested to know if anyone else reported this incident.

Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment