Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crescent Shaped Object Over Langford Vancouver Island British Columbia ?

Date: February 7, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: There has been a beautiful crescent Moon to be seen. Some photos were taken by folks and posted on Space Weather.com. Here is a couple of links to these photos which were taken on February 4, 2011.

Crescent Moon over Veszprem, Hungary - http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Monika-Landy-Gyebnar-varhold02051_1296939890.jpg

Crescent Moon over Köniz, Switzerland - http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Christophe-Stolz-4_2_2011_1296846389.jpg

Hey I am (name removed). Me my mom and her boyfriend all saw the same crescent shaped object. It was about 9:30, we were sitting outside and my mom noticed this object that appeared at first to be the moon, but upon closer inspection was definitely not.

The object was low in the horizon, it was very large and round with a bright orange crescent at the bottom. The rest of it was very dark.

We watched it for about five minutes and then all of a sudden it started to move downward completely out of sight from us behind the mountain. This happened in the period of about 5 seconds.

I myself could not tell the objects distance in the horizon, but am shocked at how big I think it is. It was not the moon, the moon doesn't move rapidly like that.

Please contact me and let me know if there's any updates about this topic because I was very scared when i witnessed this.

Additional Information:

I saw this on Vancouver Island, Langford B.C., Canada. I don't know how far away it was, or how big exactly, but it seemed to me it was a very large object, round, with an illuminated crescent on the bottom. Very disturbing when it moved from a stand still and disappeared in the horizon behind the mountains.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment