Monday, February 28, 2011

Orange Lights Over Central Lincoln UK

Date: January 25, 2011 ?
Time: Evening.

25th January 2011 (I think it was then, might have been the 24th though) I was looking south from Spring Hill in Lincoln, UK when an orange light was seen hanging in the sky.

It seemed quite far off and I thought it was a plane, but all of a sudden the light went out. I've seen this before in the same location (I go outside to have a cigarette and usually look over Lincoln) and about the same time.

If it happens again I will try to get video, although the last 2 times I have seen it, i have only seen it for a short time (less than a minute both times, I’d guess about 10/15 seconds)

Additional Information:

Its in central Lincoln, UK. I looked at my position today and checked via a map on the direction, it’s southwest or south southwest.

The email shows a map of my line of sight at that location, although distance wise I couldn't be sure, bright lights at night are hard to judge distances with.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment