Monday, February 21, 2011

Large Triangular UFO Over Daytona Beach City Limits Florida

Date: February 21, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed). I work in military intelligence. I specialize in aviation. It is February 21, 2011, 21:30 I am currently driving northbound on I-95. At 17:30 my wife and I left Venice/Sarasota heading back to Savannah GA. At approximately 20:30hrs traveling eastbound on I-4 we passed through the Daytona city limit welcome sign. As soon as we drove through the gate/welcome sign, I saw something in the sky that was quite bright.

As I focused more, I noticed it had two white lights side by side. While I looked at it, the left light brightened followed immediately by the right light. Then they dimmed at the same time back to the original brightness. When that happened I asked my wife if she saw that. She didn't see the lumen change, but did see the lights. As we neared it, I could see a dim and much smaller, but very red light in the center towards the rear of the craft.

At this time we could tell it was traveling west very parallel and over the median. It was large, larger than a Boeing 777, approximately 400-600 feet elevation. At this point we were getting very close to it, about 1/8 mile from being directly underneath it. I know that it’s been several minutes from first acquiring the lights. We were traveling at 80mph. We determined it couldn't be moving any faster than 20-30mph. While it passed over, or rather we passed under, we could see a faint, but definite shape, a triangular body with the rear making it more like an arrow, only slightly. Down the center from the nose to tail, were 4 illuminated panels.

Almost as if they were back-lit like maybe a viewing area. One at the very front, then three towards the center and one in the rear. They were evenly staggered. The red light blinked steadily on then off. At a medium rate. Both my wife and myself tried to make it a plane, we are both very interested and skeptical when it comes to extraterrestrials. It was anything, but a commercial, public aircraft. We immediately searched for a picture or anything and found your posting. Feel free to contact me as this was an amazing experience and I would like to discuss this further. My cell is
(Number removed)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment