Thursday, February 24, 2011

10 To 12 Lights Over St. Charles West High School St. Charles Missouri

Date: February 3, 2011
Time: 7:45 p.m.

I saw the same lights at 7:45. I was in my car, driving by St. Charles West High School when I first saw them. I live nearby and drove home and parked my car. Standing in the driveway, I was looking south east.

I think there were more lights – 10 to 12. They were floating (?) north. I observed them for several minutes until they began to fade and disappear. They looked and behaved like embers from a fire. Something fallen from aircraft?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment