Friday, October 22, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over Winnipeg Manitoba

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I came across your story about seeing a strange orange ball of light moving across the sky in July here http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2010/07/burning-orange-red-ball-makes-strange.html after doing a Google search about orange balls of light in the sky over Winnipeg. Last night (October 10) my boyfriend and I were basically right where the Perimeter meets Waverly, and I happened to look up at the horizon, where there was a bright orange ball of light. At first, I thought it was a star, but then we both noticed it was moving.

We watched it travel southwest across the sky until it was above us, then looked away at a plane, then back again but the orange ball was gone. It just disappeared. Have there been many other sightings like this? Any clue as to what it might be, or did we see a genuine UFO? Either way, it's pretty neat in my opinion. Please get back to me as your earliest possible convenience, and thanks for taking the time to read my message.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment