Sunday, October 31, 2010

Orange Lights Over Armadale West Lothian UK

Date: October 31, 2010
Time: 8:15 p.m.

It is 8:15p.m. and my wife has just got back with the dogs, I live in Armadale West Lothian and she said there were orange lights coming from the Falkirk area and passing over our house before heading towards Glasgow.

I went to the door and at first I thought they were hot air balloons, but they are silent and move much too fast and they come one after another and have continued for over 40 minutes, but I gave up watching after that so don't know whether they are still passing over.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment