Monday, October 25, 2010

3 Orange Lights Over Walsall UK

Date: October 24, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello Brian, my name is (removed). I just seen your blog on UFO sightings over Walsall. I was in Walsall last night at a friends house. I smoke, but I don't smoke in the house. I went outside for a cigarette and saw 3 orange lights as you described. It was very strange and I couldn’t help, but stare. They were not planes as there was not flashing and to fast and in formation.

I was so intrigued. At first I thought it could be a meteor shower? I was transfixed. after a few minutes the same 3 orange lights came across the sky. They went quite quick and I never saw them after that. I can’t explain, but very excited about what I saw. I would love to know if this was real UFO activity. Hope your ok.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment