Sunday, October 31, 2010

UFO Paces Vehicle At Brigden Side Road Near Sarnia Ontario

Date: Summer of 1995
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Brigden Side Rd. near Sarnia Ont.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: In the summer of 1995 my girlfriend, (now my wife) and I were driving down Brigden Side Road just outside of Sarnia heading to Brights Grove. I noticed an orange glowing transparent ball coming across the field on an angle towards the car about the size of a basket ball or a bit smaller. It was about four feet off the ground. I thought wow, that's pretty cool thinking it was some sort of natural phenomenon.

Then it headed straight for our car very fast and stayed with us just outside the passenger window within reaching distance, you could have touched it with your hand. That’s when we got scared knowing that this ball must have been intelligent because as we accelerated to get away from it, it just stayed with us.

My wife was panicking trying to get away from the window, we were going close to 90mph to get away. It followed us for about 30 seconds right beside the passenger window, but it seemed like a lot longer, then it just went straight up. The funny thing is, my wife has no recollection of what happened that day at all and it makes me look crazy, so I don't tell anyone about it.

A few weeks after this incident I started having really frightening dreams. I have never been so scared in my life. I thought I was going to have a heart attack one night. The next day I had a terrible nose bleed that wouldn't stop all day. I had forgotten all about the dreams I had until my step father brought it up about ten years later, then it all came back to me.

In Summer of 1992, (sorry I don't know what month) there was a big black simple square box in the sky about 150' in the air and it just sat there motionless over the water and didn't make a sound for about 30 minutes. This was on the beach in Brights Grove just outside of Sarnia, Ontario. It had no wings and I couldn't understand how it could just sit there.

There were dozens of witnesses that saw it, I was thinking about putting an ad out there to see if I could contact anyone that saw it. This July my wife and I saw strange lights over my house in Petrolia, 15 minutes from Sarnia. We tried to get it on film, but it was gone before my wife could set the camera up. I could right a lot more detail, but would take forever to type everything out.

Brian Vike’s Note: There is a chance that these folks who were in the vehicle had a missing time experience. Also the witness is looking for anyone else who may have seen the big black square box which he relates in the report above.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment