Sunday, October 24, 2010

20 Orange Red Lights Over Westlake Ohio

Date: October 23, 2010
Time: 9:01 p.m.

Vike, first time seen, and now I believe. 20 orange-red lights moving from southwest to northeast. I was with my wife and friends, 8 of us total and we looked up and saw approximately 20 lights, what looked to me about 1,000 feet in the air moving at a quick pace. Some a little faster than the others and they were kind of in a straight-ish line. this was at 9:01 p.m. October 23, 2010 last night.

I being of sound mind don't believe for one second that they were Chinese lanterns as the Westlake cops say it simply is not true. I have a crappy picture on my my camera I will try to send you. Wow never thought I would be ever telling this story Thanks for the ear.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment