Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Green And Other Strange Lights Over Springboro Ohio (Map)

Date: 2003
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, I was searching through the internet and saw the stories of strange lights over Springboro, Ohio. I would like to share to you what I have seen in the sky almost 7 years ago (2003). If it were a hoax, then it would have been the most elaborate light show I have ever saw!

My wife and I were traveling home on route 741 in Springboro, Ohio. It was around 10:00 PM. We were passing by the Wright Brothers Airport. I happen to look up into the sky above the YMCA and saw some green lights. I drove on and didn't think nothing of it until my wife commented, that she saw them too. I told her, that was strange and decided to make a U-turn and go back to take a better look.

When we went back, the green lights were still there hovering over the tree tops. We got out of the car to watch them. In the distance we saw two things that looked like sparklers spiraling around each other moving slowly southwest. When they got closer, they started dropping Red, Yellow, and Green Balls of light to the ground. The green balls that we saw first then started to move east above the trees, then the sparkler things made a sharp turn and moved east also.

We watched them until they disappeared. This all happened in less than 5 minutes. It can't be an airplane, because the lights were not blinking. As for the sparkly things being fireworks, when does fireworks move horizontal and make sharp turns?

I have attached a jpg of the area and added in the locations of the lights and the strange sparkly thingies. There were few cars traveling on the road that night. I am sure there are witnesses.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment