Friday, October 29, 2010

Bright Orange Ball Over Belleville Illinois

Date: October 29, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi, Brian, tonight, about 9:00pm, I saw at least one orange ball over Belleville, where I live near the downtown area. When I entered "bright orange ball, Belleville, IL" into my search engine, I immediately honed in on your link. I almost equate what I saw to a "luminary-type" object, with the appearance of a fire at the base of the sphere.

There was no apparent sound, but the movement was rather rapid, unlike that of a hot air balloon. It moved from south to north over the housetops. I was on a long-distance phone call at the time, so didn't think to pull out my camera. I'm heading back outside now, to see if I see anything else.

Have you heard any further word on these objects you saw? I'd be interested in hearing what you've found out. My number is (number removed) Thanks. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment