Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Orange Objects Over Delta Township Michigan

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 9:05 p.m.

My name is (name removed) I saw exactly what you saw today, October 15th at 9:05pm. Orange orbs were traveling the same direction, north east. Their were about 30 of them at first, and slowly they individually stared to disappear, one by one. I'm not the only witness either. 3 others in my family saw it, including my mom and dad. Same amber color you saw, same formation, same time I think that is more than a coincidence! Please let me know if anyone else has come to you with a similar story!

Additional Information:

I live off Lansing Rd. These lights came from from the horizon over the Meijer warehouse. We have a very shaky and crappy video of the sighting, just as they were disappearing. They just faded out. It was the weirdest thing! 30-40 of them at first, no particular order, then they were gone.

It was in Delta Township, I was in my back yard. (removed exact home address). My brother spotted them and called my family all out to see it. They came from the northwest, and actually went southwest not east as I originally stated.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment