Wednesday, October 20, 2010

UFOs Maneuver In The Night Sky Over Bentley Kansas

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Around 4:00 a.m. or 5:00 a.m.

Hello Brian, I am (name removed) from Bentley, Kansas I have never really seen any UFO's but like one of your fans that have posted I seen some things on Saturday morning October the 9th 2010 that I honestly cannot explain.

It is the opening day for duck hunting in Kansas so a buddy and myself went to a lake about 2 hrs west of our location at around 4:00am or 5:00am. I was showing my friend where the 7 sisters where located in the stars and at that time we "both" seen 2 stationary "stars" started traveling at a high rate of speed going straight for each other.

It appeared they where going to collide and at that moment they slowed down dramatically and switched directions right before they would have collided and went in a north and south direction instead of previously east and west. Then almost immediately two more popped up, I turned to my friend and asked if he just seen that and just for my own sanity I asked him to tell me what he saw and he explained it to the T.

So was there something going on early that morning? Did we see what the other posters have seen? It truly freaked me and my friend out? Please get back to me on this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment