Friday, October 22, 2010

5 Orange Glows Over Frankfort Illinois

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hey Brian My name is (name removed). My wife and I saw something in the sky last night. Sounds like something you saw that was very strange. I was sitting in my backyard with my wife about 8:30pm Sunday when I saw 2 orange glows coming right at us.

I thought they were helicopters, but this was not the case. They separated and one came over our house the other faded away, flickered for a while and it traveled north. Then there were 3 gliding through the sky which I can't explain. I live in Frankfort.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment