Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flame Like Object Seen Over Bayville Long Island

Date: October 23, 2010
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Tonight I was visiting a haunted house in Bayville, Long Island.

My family and I were in the parking lot near the Long Island sound at 10:30pm and saw exactly what you have described, but it was only one flame. My uncle got his binoculars out and zoomed in, it seemed like several flames together, but at that point it was getting higher and almost beginning to disappear behind the clouds.

When we first saw it, it was big- coming towards us- then changed paths. We asked ourselves if it was a plane on fire, but no because it wasn't descending. Perhaps from a hot air balloon, but it was moving at such a high rate of speed. We don't know what it was, but by the time it disappeared there was a crowd of about thirty people staring at it. Then up, above the clouds it went.

As soon as I got home I Google searched "fire in the sky over Long Island" and these reports came up.

I'm beginning to believe it is not a single or strange happening. Best.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment