Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orange UFO Over Burham On Crouch In Essex UK (Pictures)

Date: August 23, 2009
Time: 7:49 p.m.

Hello Brian, I was just reading about these light some of you readers have talked about. I am living in Burham on Crouch in Essex. There are some pretty good sightings around this area. I am hoping that I can send these pictures taken from my garden.
Strange these, as they seem to appear somewhat smaller and less intense that the appear with the naked eye.
The colour and resolution of the light gave the impression of great power almost like someone using welding gear with carbon brazing rods, I don't know if you have seen that but it is a very hot bright light. I could almost feel the radiation on my skin, but through the camera view finder the image appeared small and further away, but never the less I have sent them to you.

 I have circled them on paint to highlight them. If I can upload these other pictures taken around the same time of year just following a thunder storm I was taking pictures of the rainbows for the kids and on looking at the pictures found these at least three UFOs only visible with camera and not naked eye. I again have enhances the colour only to highlight them you tell me what you think ok. 100% genuine and no tricks. I would like to join local club to go spotting these so if you have any tips I would appreciate it. Regards.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian,

Ok the info for the orange UFO is as follows : ( I have sent originals of same event, but different shots to you so you can see embedded info on properties)

Picture was taken 19:49 BST and the date was 23/08/2009.

Taken with Cannon Digital IXUS 85AS. F4.9. Exposure: 1/8 sec. ISO -800.

The UFO anomalies with the rainbow was taken : 18:13 BST. 24/07/2009 Taken with Cannon Digital IXUS 85AS. F4.9 .exposure 1/500 sec. ISO-200. focal length 19mm.max aperture 4.59375.

If I can bring your attention to pic.125.jpg. If you zoom up on this one can see the intensity of the light.

I hope this will help. I would also like you to put me in touch with any clubs or organizations that study and sky watch in my area if you have details.

Thank you Brian.

Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment