Friday, October 22, 2010

Bright Burning Orange Light Over Belfast Northern Ireland

Date: October 20, 2010
Time: 7:50 p.m.

Hello, I am from Northern Ireland in Belfast, last night at 19:50 20th October I was standing at my back door I was looking at the sky it was a clear night apart from the odd cloud, but you could see the stars behind my house is a row of houses from behind them came this bright orange light heading up toward the sky.

For a spilt second I thought it was a firework as this was burning and I was expecting to hear a boom, but this didn't happen. Then I thought, could this be that it was travelling faster then a plane with no noise from it. It just looked like a burning orange fire.

I stared and stared at it, I couldn't move as it went right across the night sky. I ran to my back garden and I was watching it continue high above the sky into the distance. It wasn't a meteor, nor a shooting star as I have seen them before, but nothing like this.

As the object travelled across the sky, a plane from Belfast City took off, so I'm sure the airport would have seen this on their radar. I didn't want to report it to the police, incase they thought I was mad, but I have never seen anything like this.

Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment