Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bright Cylinder Shaped UFO And Another Object Over Cornwall Ontario

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:30 p.m.

Hey Brian, I was walking to my parents house yesterday eve around 2:30pm when I looked up at the sky and noticed a very bright cylinder shaped object moving slow.

At first I thought it was a plane, but then I noticed it had no wings and not only that, but under it, there was another object moving at almost the same speed.

They must of been about 100 feet apart and moving so very slow. There is no way a plane could stay hovering like this.

I ran to the house to get my father and show him. I just took my eye off the higher cylinder object for only a second and when I looked back, it had vanished into thin air literally.

One minute it was the brightest thing in the sky, the next minute it was gone with out a trace.

We then watched the other object float away at a very slow rate of speed and this all happened in about a 5 to 10 minute span. I thought this was real cool, because I had never seen a UFO in daylight before.

Anyways take car and thanks for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment