Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bright Orange Objects Over Belfast Northern Ireland

Date: October 31, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:25 p.m.

Hi Brian, last night 31 October 2010 as I was waiting at the bus stop on the Antrim road ("17:25") I looked to the sky and saw a large bright orange object flying across the sky which seemed to be burning. I based this off as some type of firework or balloon at first, but then 5 minutes later, when I saw another one, I began to become suspicious.

As I only moved to Belfast from the south last month, when I saw the object moving in an unconventional way, "zig zag". I began to think it was some type of RAF aircraft of the likes. I then went to work and finished there at "(23:00") and as I came home with my partner, I saw another one and showed it to her, she passed it off as fireworks as she is not a believer.

I then stayed in the front garden for an hour until about ("00:30") I saw 6 more of these objects moving in basically the same direction except one which was moving in the opposite direction for some time and then changed direction.

Because I only moved up here, I’m not sure about compass directions. I have been searching the net for the past hour for other witnesses and came across your blog http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/10/unmanned-hot-air-balloon-over-belfast.html

I would like to know if you or anyone else seen this? This is my second possible sighting, so I’m hoping its not Hot air balloons! :) Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment