Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boomerang Shaped Object Over Littleover Derby UK

Date: October 30, 2010
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Littleover Derby UK.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Boomerang.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside to let my dog out when I saw and orange glow in the sky, it was falling towards the ground slowly and I thought it was a large firework. My wife said it could have been a flare, we watched it falling slowly when it suddenly stopped and started to fly away quite quickly towards north west.

My wife had taken a picture and when we looked at it, it wasn't orange but silver. 10 -15 minutes later we were going to bed when I looked out of the window and saw it again, we ran down stairs and as my neighbors lights were on, so I told them to come and look as well. It flew towards us then stopped and flew away again there was no sound, my wife took 2 more picture and if you zoom in it was clearly boomerang shape.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment