Sunday, October 24, 2010

Three Orange Burning Balls In V Formation Over Cloyne Scotland UK

Date: October 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 a.m.

Hello, I just saw three large burning balls flying in a `V shape in the sky over Cloyne, they changed from bright orange to yellow and then back again. The one in the front was much larger. Then more 'planes' came from the direction of Cork airport, but they had lots of flashing lights on them - and it made them appear flat, they were heading out to sea

The lights were yellow and red and green and blue. I don't really believe in UFO's, but I definitely saw that at about 8:30pm tonight. - WOW! No one else was with me to witness it. Just thought I would let you know, I Googled orange lights over Cork and found your website. All the best.`

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment