Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 Orange Objects Over Sandusky Michigan

Date: 2010 ?
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in Sandusky MI. I have seen these orange objects twice actually. My cousin and I were taking a walk and this is about 7:30pm. I look up and their is this cluster of 10 or so orange orbs flying around like little bugs or something. My cousin and I looked at each other, and then look back up and they were gone.

Second time was around midnight when I was putting away my dogs and I look up and there is only one of them, but exactly the same shape and color as the last ones I seen. This one was only around for not even a second. I went around my house to look at it, and then it was gone. I am very curious to know what these are. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment