Sunday, October 24, 2010

Round Orange Ball Over Transcona Winnipeg

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Hi, last night I was walking eastbound in Transcona in Winnipeg about 9:15 pm (Sunday October 10, 2010) I happened to look up at the night sky, and noticed a round shaped orange ball moving slowly in the sky going northeast to the south. I didn't have my glasses on, but I was able to see the colour and shape clearly, and watched it for about 5 minutes until it disappeared through the trees etc.

It was very different from anything I had ever seen before. I was going to take a picture with my cell, but by the time I thought of it, it was too late. Did you hear from anyone else with similar sightings?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment