Sunday, October 31, 2010

Huge Red Transparent V Shaped UFO Over Brights Grove Ontario

Date: October 7, 2010
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I thought I was the only one to see a UFO over Brights Grove on Thursday the 7th at 9:00pm. My wife and I just brought two chairs outside to look at the night sky. It was a beautiful starry night. Not two minutes later I put my head back on the chair and looked straight up to see a huge red V shaped craft fly silently over the house.

It was a huge transparent red object with small orange lights on the arms of the V. It flew in a South East direction towards Petrolia. It almost seemed to be changing shape as it traveled. The weird thing is it blocked out the stars between the arms of the V. I estimate it travelled across the sky in 5 or 6 seconds and I get the impression it was low in the sky. Right after this object disappeared I saw a helicopter in the same area that appeared to be pursuing it.

The following day I Googled V shape UFO. I was amazed to find an article from a man in Florida reporting a red transparent V shape object over the Kennedy Space Centre with 2 black Hawk helicopters chasing it. I told my friends and family about it, but I could tell they thought I was out of my mind. It wasn't until yesterday the 30th of October that I read an article in the Sarnia paper about mass UFO sightings in Sarnia on October 8th and 9th.

I wanted to call the Sarnia police, but my wife wouldn't let me. I filled a report with MUFON, but was disappointed, no one got back to me. I also wrote Stanton Friedman no response either.

What do you make of this?

PS My Step mother saw white lights in the sky on the 15th of October in Windsor Ontario. I didn't know about until today.

I hope you find this info helpful.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment