Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oklahoma UFO Caught On Film

Date: September 30, 2003
Time: 11:45 to 12:30 p.m.

Location: Yukon, Oklahoma

Hi Brian, I recently was out in my back yard with a cup of coffee, and noticed something moving then stopped and hovered for about 30 seconds, so I went back in and grabbed our Sony cybershot digital cam and got a picture of it (lower right) UFO?

My wife thinks it's a plane, but I told her you should have seen it's movement. It flew off really FAST and was out of sight!

I was home from work this last Tuesday , 9-30-03, the time was about 11:45 to 12:30 p.m., not quite sure.

When I first noticed it, it was just hovering and slowly moving sideways a bit, just west of our house, maybe about 5-8 miles and I would say somewhere between 2000 to 5000 feet.

Not sure, when I rushed back outside with my cam, it flew off after 10 or so seconds, in a north, northeast direction ( there is also a small airport in that direction too) very high velocity also, in a few seconds it was gone.

This is the second time I have captured something strange on film, the other time, I caught on film what looked like a B1b bomber at high altitude. but I never saved it though. If I would have thought of it at the time, I would have put the cam on record, it takes short 30 sec videos, oh well.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment