Monday, October 25, 2010

Long Narrow UFO Over The Village Of Patchogue Long Island

Date: October 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hey I don’t want to sound crazy or anything, but yesterday around 7:00pm I was leaving my fathers house in Patchogue and driving on the Sunrise Highway going west towards Bay Shore. Around the exit for Islip avenue, I noticed something rather large in the sky, very long and narrow with blinking red lights similar to an airplane northwest of sunrise highway, however this was not an airplane.

It was either moving very slowly or not at all. I glanced around the sky to see something comparatively in size, only to see actual airplanes with their traditional red and blue lights. But these were nowhere close to the size. Here's where it gets weird. After going home and showering I left to go to the grocery store only to see the same object I had seen before right above the trees in the distance. It wasn’t close at all, but still seemed really large.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment