Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UFO – Spinning Lights Over Glassport Pennsylvania

Date: October 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

In Glassport, Maryland Ave. at the top of the hill on 7th St. On October 3rd, Sunday at 10:00 p.m. I noticed from the side of the living room window, where the woods are, flickering lights. I did not pay much attention and thought it was the county airport checking the skies. It was very cloudy, cold and no rain. Around 10:00 pm I thought I would look out to see because the flickering of lights beneath the awning wouldn't stop.

I couldn't believe what I saw. When I looked up, I saw a half circle of rapidly spinning lights coming out of the top of a long horizontal cloud, and at the bottom of the cloud moving were a smaller circle of spinning lights spinning rapidly, horizontally, then the whole thing disappeared.

A few seconds later it would come back, I was mesmerized couldn't think to get a camera. This event lasted one hour off and on, at one point the lights spiraled downward and then solid beams of lights appeared moving in a circle. Everything disappeared after 11:00 pm. Did not see any shape of a craft or metal. I thought it could be supernatural? Very puzzling.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment