Sunday, October 31, 2010

Orange Lights Over Dublin Ireland

Date: October 30 and 31, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed). On 30th October 2010 I was driving on Cabra Street D7 and I saw an orange big light, it was to big for a plane or helicopter, it was just above Navan Street. After about 10 minutes it disappeared. Later on I saw two of them coming from City Center to Phoenix Park direction.

Today is 31st of Oct and I finished my work at 10:00pm. Me and my boyfriend saw two lights flying from Phoenix Park side to City Centre. Then I saw one more just over St Patrick's Church flying to city center direction.

This reminds me when I was a child 13 years old I saw something very similar in my home country. It was 11:00pm and I saw two round shape yellow or orange very big lights flying together very fast like they were playing with each other. I never saw some thing like that in my life. But seeing sow many lights over Dublin is wired. I hope I helped you a bit.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment