Monday, October 25, 2010

Object With Blue Tint Fell From The Sky Somewhere Over Illinois

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 12:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Somewhere over Illinois, U.S.
Number of Witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My mom and I and my two brothers were driving to Illinois to see family. While the boys were asleep, I was listing to music and my mom was driving. I look over (at the same time mom does as well) and see this "ball of glow". It was a blue tint with no tail and it just fell. But it came from the horizon line about only a half mile off the road.

It fell rapidly then it appeared like it never touched the ground, it just vanished. Poof. Our reaction was chilling and my heart sunk with confusion and that's what we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment