Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Black Triangle UFO Seen Over West Knoxville Tennessee

Date: October 20, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:30 a.m.

I saw a triangle shaped craft flying low over exit 373 in West Knoxville this morning at about 6:30 a.m. I got a good look at it and I couldn't identify the aircraft. I Googled "black triangle UFO" today and saw exactly the same thing in several reports. It had white/yellow lights at all 3 corners and a strobing red light in the center. It was moving very slow, far too slow for a normal aircraft. Can you offer any info on what I saw? Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment