Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ball Of Orange Fire Over Currie Edinburgh Scotland UK

Date: October 11, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I saw, from the description, the exact same thing, on the same date In Currie, Edinburgh, when I was walking down from the bus stop. There was a man with 2 dogs, I noticed he was also looking at it. When I walked past him I remarked on how strange it was and he said, it was a bit late for it to be flying and when I asked him what it was, he suggested it was a hot air balloon.

I thought it was travelling a bit to fast to be a hot air balloon, and that it didn't look like the shape I would have expected to see. It was alot more round like. I've never seen anything like it. It was like a ball of fire travelling through the sky. The fire went out just after it flew over my head and it was then like a black circle flying through the sky. It never sped off, it remained at quite a constant speed. I would say it was maybe around 8 o'clock or something, maybe half 7.

I'm not the kind to rule other life form out, but its not something I think about, or pay much attention to, and certainly nothing I would have expected to have seen in my life time or in Currie. I'm not saying it was or wasn't a "UFO" so to speak, but I was just a bit weirded out by what it was. There didn't seem to be any logical explanation for it. I thought maybe there was, and that was why I checked out to see if anyone else had sighted it on that date. I was thinking maybe someone might have been able to shed some light on it.

If you list this sighting on your website, I would prefer that you don't use my name or email address, although I'm happy for you or anyone else to contact me, through yourself, if you want to ask anything..

Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment