Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bigfoot Roaming Lummi Indian Reservation In Bellingham Washington

Sighting on October 21, 2010
Time: Daytime.

Hello Brian, I am not really sure of who to contact, but I hope that you might be the person that can help me. I live on the Lummi Indian Reservation in Bellingham Washington. My husband and myself live on my grandfather land for about 12 years now.

Our encounter with bigfoot when we first moved in our new home was 12 years ago. I had not seen or heard of bigfoot in my life, until we moved on my grandfather land. I am very upset because no one will investigate this stranger. It makes it self known almost every other day. If you can contact me it would be greatly appreciated.

So far there are three in this small community which I have heard on several occasions. Today while I was outside, I heard noise in the woods, soon after an eagle started making noises as well. Then out of no where, I seen Bigfoot come out of woods. It has taken me by surprise and I screamed and ran back into the house.

My husband asked me not to bother Bigfoot and leave them along. I get scared because I am alone most of the time. Please Help.

If any Bigfoot researchers/Investigators in Washington State would like the contact information for these folks, please write to me. Just researchers thank you.

Since I am posting this report, I will get going this weekend and write up the Sasquatch experience that took place between Prince Rupert and Terrace, B.C. It is a dandy.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment