Sunday, October 24, 2010

UFO On The Ground And Three Others Above Between Yorkville Plainfield Illinois

Date: October 8, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Brian, we witnessed the most bizarre activity on Friday night, Oct 8, 2010 around 7:30 pm.. off of 126 between Plainfield and Yorkville. So bizarre, I called 411 to get the number to the Plainfield Police department Strangely, every time I dialed the number to the police, I would hear loud interference and lose the call. Finally on the fourth attempt I had 411 transfer me directly.

The Plainfield police told me to contact the Kendall country sheriff. I got through to them and put in my report with a lady giving her my name (removed). They said they would send someone out to that area to check it out. They never returned my call.

We are convinced what we saw was UFOs. There were 3 hovering objects above the field. They had glowing, sometimes bright lights (appeared to be 3 lights on the bottom). They were the same distance apart (approx: a football field) and spread out in the shape of a triangle.

As the road approached a clearing we could see that directly in the middle of the field (in the center of the overhead objects) was a strange object on the ground. It had 3 very bright lights and appeared to be on its side? The objects in the sky were just hovering above and strangely one of them dimmed a couple times almost out and then lit back up. `

We know they were not airplanes as saw a few airplanes pass through the sky. These were much too precise as they were all 3 the same and hovered in the same spot moving about slightly. The one was overhead our van pretty high up. We had the strangest feeling like the objects above were watching us and freaked us out.

Never have we witnessed anything like it. My husband, myself and our 3 children all were in awe. We sat off to the side of the road and drove around for about 45 minutes. Not sure if the police ever came out to investigate. We were on our way out of town or would have stayed. We are so curious as to what happened and wonder how long they were in the area. We just got home a little bit ago and am looking up the date and any info on the computer to see if anyone else reported anything.

I'm not sure who to contact regarding this, simply unbelievable.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment